The season of love is here again and we are starting the Love With Infinix campaign. Do you know you can win ₦100,000 worth of special valentines gift box?
Here is how to participate
- Take a picture or video of you sharing a kiss with your partner and comment what you cherish about them.
- Upload on any social media channel with the hashtags #LoveWithInfinix or as a comment under the announcement post on XClub (www.infinix.club.ng)
- Get engagement on your posts by asking friends to like, Retweet or share your entry.
NB: Ensure you use the hashtag and comment what you cherish about your partner.
Entry starts from 30th January 2020 and ends on 12th February, 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR #LoveWithInfinix Competition
- By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice).
- The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.
- #LoveWithInfinix Online Activity is open to everyone who is above 18 years of age
- Participants are required to share a video or picture of themselves sharing a kiss with their partner and use the appropriate hashtag.
- The prizes for this campaign will be communicated in the announcement post on the various channels.
- Participants who ‘buy likes’ for their entries or engage in any fraudulent activity to better their chances of winning will be disqualified automatically without any prior notification.
- For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the video / picture uploaded and shall indemnify Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) for any claim by any third party arising from their entry.
- This activity commences on 30th January, 2020 and closes on 12th February, 2020.All entries must be completed no later than 11:59pm on February 12th, 2020 to give room for finalist selection.No entry received after this time will be considered.
- Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.
- Winners must possess a valid form of identification which can be, but not limited to any of these: International Passport, Drivers’ License, or the National ID card.
- Winners agree to co-operate with Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
- Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.
- Infinix Mobile Nigeria reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).
- Employees of Infinix Mobility Limited (Infinix Nigeria) online (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
- All participants must follow @InfinixNigeria